Friday, April 11, 2014
Junk in the Trunk
1. The last thing Tanya remembered was Hillary handing her a glass of water with a funny chemical taste, then, the room got swirly.
2. Once she realized the trunk was actually larger than her Manhattan apartment, it was just a matter of Feng Shui.
3. The new, edgier Chevy Volt ads did nothing to increase the vehicle's appeal to consumers, but did well in the deranged-Transsexual-woman-suit-owners demo.
4. It's never to early to begin practicing for the Easter Egg hunt.
5. "Hop in the back, miss. We can take you as far as Hooker Valley."
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Can someone please explain this Summer's Eve commercial?
Best of Whacko
All in all it wasn't that bad a date for Francine, most guys left her hanging on the tree.
Best of dadoctah
Lindsay Lohan stars in the Danica Patrick Story.
Best of Dr. Doom
The new DHS training video was very successful at getting Border Patrol Agents to check trunks at the border crossings...
Best of Submariner
PSA: Make sure you can give them a forever home before you bring home that "perfect woman" at closing time. And if she turns out to be a bit less than your beer goggles imagined, please turn her in at the Humane Society rather than letting her loose on a country road