Wednesday, September 24, 2014
And Now, Something for the Ladies
1. An now, a very special episode of Dirty Jobs, directed by Ang Lee.
2. Andrew Sullivan's bridesmaids pose with their souvenir "power tools."
3. Chippendale's were never the same after the Obama Administration's revised hiring standards.
4. The Village People had to do some rework to meet the next generation's fetish expectations.
5. They may not look like much, but put on "Call Me, Maybe" and their flawless choreography will blow your mind.
Best of dadoctah
"And now a late-breaking report from Sumo Eyewitness News!"
Best of Submariner
AOM's throwing a party, eh?
Best of GregMan
After Dirty Jobs moved to it's new studio on Folsom Street, it was never the same again.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Ferndale Senior High Audio Visual Club's 10th Year Reunion and Wilberforce is still upset at the jocks for laughing at their letterman diapers.
Best of jimmy
Will CNN ever regain a shred of credibility?
Best of mega
Once "children can stay on your policy until they're 26" had taken hold, it was only a matter of time...
Best of mega
On the upside, none of these men is likely to participate in Rape Culture.
Best of Kaptain Krude
The John Edwards is Good Fan Club poses for publicity photos.
Best of Dr. Doom
Meet the Secret Service Detail for the President's last visit to Man Country...