Tuesday, November 18, 2014
We've Got Spirit
1. "Cheerleaders? No, we're actually the science club. We just want to avoid offending any militant feminists."
2. The 'Fighting Lhasa Apsos' of Barney Frank high school were known for their come from behind victories.
3. "Full ride scholarships to Penn State? What's the catch?"
4. "Laugh all you want, breeder, but we're four pointing Gender Studies 101."
5. "No, man... none of us is going to go to the showers until the Safe School Czar leaves."
Best of Best of
No, it's Homecoming. H-O-M-E-coming...aw, forget it. I give up, if it'll shut you up.
Best of Russ in Oregon
The White House Press Corps prepares for another tough Press Conference with the President.
Best of chronos the wonder pig
Yea, but now we get to use the girl's shower.........
Best of dadoctah
ORA: ""Theorizing that one could time travel within his own lifetime, One Direction stepped into the Quantum Leap accelerator and vanished."
Best of The Expendable
The starting lineup for the Mudchute Quidditch Team, which wears their uniforms in true "Scottish" style, allowing fans to caych a glimpse of their quaffles and bludgers.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Gimp: Are you girls "game throat" ready?
Best of jimmy
Dudette on left: "I don't get it. I slept with every coach on the football team, and they still made Tyrone the Head Cheerleader over me. And he can't even wear the tube socks with his uniform properly. What could he have that I don't?"
Best of Dr. Doom
"No we're on the team," explained Bruce, "Coach calls us his 'tight ends club' and we dress out this way for his 'special drills' after practice, under the bleachers..."