Saturday, April 04, 2015
Easter in all its Creepy Glory
1. Wow. Harry Reid's Family Album explains so much.
2. Some of these Rorschach blots are just plain entrapment.
3. "You didn't find any eggs, Ricky? Aw, that's too bad. I guess you know this means the rabbit demons are going to drag you to Hell."
4. You may find it creepy, but a Christian baker was sued for refusing to bake a cake for it.
5. "And when we merge into one entity, you'll be one with us, Ricky. One. With. Us."
Best of dadoctah
Hugh Hefner: the moment of imprinting.
Best of Dr. Doom
A young Elmer Fudd goes through aversion therapy...
Best of metalgarth
Jimmy Carter's first experience with rabbits explains so much too.
Best of Son Of The Godfather
Those Energizer Bunny nightmares keep going, and going, and going...
Best of The Expendable
Just as Santa has Krampus to deal with naughty German children, M'chelle has her minions to deal with chubby school children who won't eat their state-mandated salads.
Best of Submariner
...and then young Eric Cartman grabbed them both by the carrot and screamed some inanity about the rabbits being Jews bent on corrupting the world!
Best of Kaptain Krude
ORA: "Can't sleep, rabbit will eat me.... can't sleep, rabbit will eat me.... can't sleep, rabbit will eat me.... can't sleep, rabbit..."