Sunday, July 26, 2015
Another one for the MIB's
1. And then, Rachel Dolezal's weave became a proto-sentient life form.
2. "Madame, I realize your massive weave is an attempt to draw attention from your enormous ass. It has failed."
3. All her secrets. Everything she's ever done that she wants to forget. Every silent fart she's ever had. It’s all in her hair. That and billions and billions of tiny bugs.
4. What if all the weaves are actually alien parasites programming people to vote Democrat so that all of the planet's defenses are eliminated, and this is their queen?
5. I don't even wanna know if the carpet matches the drapes.
Best of dadoctah
What If, #37 in a series: Caitlyn Trump.
Best of Best of
and for some unknown reason, Dawn's head exploded.
Best of tonn
Kate had to move from Colorado because people tried to smoke her at bus stops.
Best of Steve O
C'mon, who HASN'T ever thought that to make themselves attractive they have to grow their hair to look like a giant slug from the Star Wars episode with Khan.
b>Best of Dr. Doom
ORA Alert: Boy the Neural Parasite of Deneva IV has really let itself go...
Best of The Expendable
The ultimate in convenience. When "Aunt Flo" visits unexpectedly, Dawn simply tucks her hair into her pants.
Best of Mega
Jeebus, when is Falling Skies going to pull the plug?