Wednesday, March 09, 2016
Hang on Baby Thursday's Comin'
1. Sometimes, the people of Walmart forget that not everywhere is Walmart.
2. "You know what I hate? Old guys who go out in public in Depends and stupid hats. ... There's one right behind me, isn't there."
3. "I can't turn around and look. You tell me where he puts his change."
4. Ever since his show was canceled, Larry King just doesn't give a sh-t."
5. "Would some please tell Coach Edwards I'm *NOT* interested."
Best of Submariner
Jon Edwards; phoning it in since the failed campaign.
Best of Sort-of-Mad Max
(Walter Matthau) voice: "I told that skippy fruit Felix that if he put my pants away instead of just leaving them draped over the kitchen table where I left them ONE MORE TIME, I'd just go out without them!"
Best of GregMan
Be grateful he at least saw the sign that said, "No pants, no shoes, no service" and put some underwear on.
Best of Double the U
It wasn't too bad until he pulled the money out of the small diagonal pocket in the front of his shorts.
Best of jimmy
...and it got positively creepy when he offered what I *hope* was a roll of dimes.
Best of Artfldgr
Ever since blasio loostened up the laws in ny, public urination and drinking has been the least of our problems...
Best of Dr. Doom
In Baltimore casual Fridays have gone right off the rails. You don't even want to know about TMI Tuesdays...
Best of Dactyl
This is not what Starbucks meant with it's open carry policy.