Tuesday, April 19, 2016
Nice Bar, But It Needs More Plaid
1. In 2017, 'the Dyke Look' swept K Street as lobbyists sought to ingratiate themselves with the new Hillary Administration.
2. Mountie Bars are the trendiest thing in Brooklyn and other hipster-infested areas right now.
3. This picture was taken A. In Seattle in 1992 B. In Canada, anywhere, at anytime in history, or C. At the most recent reunion of Hillary Clinton interns.
4. Ironically, the Safe Space bar had to cancel 'Ladies Night' because it made the trannies feel 'Unsafe.'
5. "Whose labia do you have to lick to get a shot of tequila around here?"
Best of Artfldgr
Lesson 1: How to hide in Canada
Best of dadoctah
I see at least five different clans represented here, including two by the guy on the left alone. Not a fellow Maxwell in the bunch, though, so I'll keep a respectful distance.
Best of jimmy
I cut down trees/I wear high heels
suspenders and a bra;
Oh, I wish I'd been a girlie/just like my dear pa-pa!
Best of Dr. Doom
In later years Bob and Doug McKenzie abandoned Canada and opened a bar named 'Hosers' on the south side of Chicago...