Wednesday, May 04, 2016
Now He's a Koala and He's Cute as a Button
1. "Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy."
2. Two more carbon-based life forms that would be better presidents than Hillary or Trump.
3. The first human-marsupial wedding in Massachusetts deteriorated rapidly.
4. "Aw, baby, don't be like that. She meant nothing to me."
5. "Would you, could you, in a tree?/ Pull this finger, just for me?" "I would not, could not, in a tree./ Or at a dance, or spelling bee./ I'd do it not, in spring or fall,/ I will not do it, not at all."‹
Best of dadoctah
"Anybody ever tell you you smell like a cough drop?"
Best of Best of
Come on, yesterday I was on #Tuesdayfast with Glenn Beck, hand those leaves over I am starving!
Best of Best of
Eucalyptus? I don't even know her...., sorry, that is a great joke with the koala bears.
Best of GregMan
"Gimmie your eucalyptus leaves! I deserve them!"
An unsuspecting girl meets one of Bernie Sanders' koala bear supporters.
Best of Kaptain Krude
"Well of course I left in the middle of the night, sweetheart. Didn't you read my description? 'The koala bear eats bushes and leaves.' So that's what I did!"
Best of Dr. Doom
In today's MSDNC headlines:
In the PRC (People's Republic of California), Missy Leveinson, of Berkeley and her new husband, Bongo, late of Wellington New Zealand, were the first couple married after passage of Proposition X, The Inter-species Anti-discrimination Bill. In other news Rosie O'Donnell announced plans to wed Corky the killer whale in a private ceremony near Balboa Island...