Wednesday, June 08, 2016
From Metalgarth: Streep Does Trump
1, The Board of Directors at Willy Wonka Inc. always had one token Oompa Loompa
2. Barry Manilow has really let himself go
3. I like the old Men's Wearhouse commercials much better
4. When Opie Taylor came back to Mount Pilot, they wouldn't let him use *ANY* restroom 5. Nelson Muntz still loved hearing Lisa wail on that saxaphone
5. That mullet doesn't say "business up front and a party in the back" in this case it just says (FILL IN YOUR OWN)
6. Now you see why Axl Rose wants pictures of himself scrubbed off the internet
7. Orange is the New Blackface, next on Netflix
Best of GregMan sort of works here too
"I wear this when I absolutely don't want to have an erection. It works great!"
Best of I am a robot
My GAWD they love him so much they want to become him.
Best of John Schneider
"Jack-O-Lantern" the porn musical had a dramatic climax.
Best of jimmy
The Dems can chuckle all they want, but MSNBC breathlessly covered this stunt for half an hour before they realized it wasn't a Trump event, at which point they dejectedly cut back to regular programming.