Walt... I think
1. Thank You For Flying SkyBitch Airlines.
2. Huma's last thoughts, "I should have known Mid-Flight was an odd time to demonstrate how the Emergency Exit doors worked."
3. "Now, stay in your gawdam seat until we reach the terminal, or we'll bitch slap you into the middle of next week." Hill and Huma prepare for their next careers as Delta flight attendants.
4. "Oh, dear, Huma, there's more people in this plane than there were at my last rally." "Hill, darling, there are more people in the cockpit of this plane than were at your last campaign rally."
5. "Our in-flight movie today is Veronica Guerin, the story of a nosy journalist who got what was coming to her."
Best of metalgarth
"Transgender Beavis & Butthead" never got the ratings of the original.
Best of Dr. Doom
"Are you serious right now, Anthony?" queried Huma angrily. "Put that back in your pants and finish copying my e-mails right now!"
Best of Best of
LET ME ASK YOU AGAIN!, Do you want to join the mile high club.
Best of George C. Papoon
Most airlines give you a tiny bag of stale pretzels, we give you a free Bag of Dicks and you have the nerve to complain ?
Best of V the K
Hillary and Huma look on as Madonna (out of frame) secures another vote.
Best of Rodney Dill
Hillary: "Excuse me for a minute... I have to go out on the wing and mess with Shatner's head."
Best of jimmy
Hillary: "Yes, Jennifer...if you just admit you see five lights, everything else will be so much easier."
---Assigned to cover the Clinton campaign, FNC's Jennifer Griffin (AKA "The Last Holdout") resists the brainwashing that has swept through Broomstick One's lap-dog press corps.