Wednesday, November 02, 2016
FAB Presses the Flesh in the Hood.
1. ORA: "My schedule said 'Interview with BBC,' this was not what I expected. I should never have hired a gay dude as my campaign manager."
2. "When I'm President, you guys can all have jobs bringing me and Bill coffee."
3. "Stop me if you've heard this one before, two black guys and a lesbian walk into a bar..."
4. "Why yes, Chelsea always enjoys a good spit-roasting. When is your barbecue?"
5. "Swing loooow, sweet chari-uh-hut... Come on, sing it with me, I'm told you people love these old spirituals."
Best of Rodney Dill
Hillary: "Are you 243, 238, or 241? I can never tell you guys apart."
Best of jimmy
"It's so nice to finally meet you. I've watched you play Benson the butler on TV for years!"
Best of Mr Hankey
Why yes, I speak jive
Best of Dr. Doom
"Remember, he will be riding a horse and wearing a blue helmet," explained Mrs. Clinton, "make it look like an accident..."
Best of Kaptain Krude
".... so then I told him that I would have more room to be flexible with their demands once I'm, quote 'elected' unquote. >cackle< >cackle< >snort< "
Best of Jay Guevara
"Thanks. I ain't no ways tahred no more."